Last week, the City of Winter Park announced the return of CoffeeTalk, an informal local gathering that invites locals to voice their thoughts with Winter Park’s elected officials and City Manager Randy Knight while enjoying a fresh cup of coffee provided by Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co.
According to the City, CoffeeTalk was “freshly brewed” in 2006 to create a casual, comfortable environment for the community to enjoy a cup of coffee and converse with city leaders about initiatives, activities, and programs in Winter Park.
The City will host CoffeeTalk at the Winter Park Welcome Center, located at 151 W. Lyman Ave., from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. on Wednesdays. See the full schedule for this year listed below.
- August 4: Mayor Phil Anderson
- September 1: Vice Mayor Carolyn Cooper
- October 6: Commissioner Todd Weaver
- November 10: Commissioner Marty Sullivan
- December 1: Commissioner Sheila DeCiccio
- January 5, 2022: City Manager Randy Knight
For more information, call 407-599-3428 or visit the website.