Winter Park’s vibrant restaurant scene is setting the table for another year of Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining, returning Aug. 18 and running through Oct. 1. The event spotlights the diversity of Central Florida’s culinary industry while supporting local nonprofit organizations.
The annual program is celebrating its 18th year and offering more choices with a list of over 115 restaurants featuring three-course prix-fixe menus. The list is divided into two pricing tiers – $40 and $60 – with one dollar from each $40 menu and two dollars from each $60 menu benefitting this year’s event partner, The Lifeboat Project.
“We are proud to announce our support for The Lifeboat Project, an organization shining a light on the dark realities of human trafficking,” Visit Orlando President & CEO Casandra Matej said in a prepared statement, adding that the two-tiered pricing will “offer the opportunity for Magical Dining to have an even greater impact on our community.”
Visit Orlando will also award a $2,000 donation to one local nonprofit in each of Orange County’s six commission districts that provides resources to survivors of abuse.
The current list of Winter Park restaurants participating in this year’s Magical Dining is as follows (click on the names for event menu options and reservation information):
- 310 Park South – $40 tier: 310 S. Park Ave.
- AVA MediterrAegean – $60 tier: 290 S. Park Ave.
- Blu on the Avenue – $40 tier: 326 S. Park Ave.
- Boca Winter Park – $40 tier: 358 N. Park Ave.
- Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine – $40 tier: 108 S. Park Ave.
- BoVine Steakhouse – $60 tier: 319 S. Park Ave.
- Bulla Gastrobar – $40 tier: 110 S. Orlando Ave
- Chez Vincent – $40 tier: 533 W. New England Ave.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar – $60 tier: 933 N. Orlando Ave.
- Hamilton’s Kitchen, Alfond Inn – $40 tier: 300 E. New England Ave
- Park Avenue Tavern – $40 tier: 558 W. New England Ave. (menu pending)
- Reel Fish Coastal Kitchen & Bar – $40 tier: 1234 N. Orange Ave.
- Rocco’s Italian Grille & Bar – $40 tier: 400 S. Orlando Ave.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House Winter Park – $40 tier: 610 N. Orlando Ave.
- The Ravenous Pig – $40 tier: 565 W. Fairbanks Ave.
- Umi Winter Park – $40 tier: 525 S. Park Ave.
- Vinia Wine & Kitchen – $40 tier: 444 W. New England Ave. #119
For diners wanting to extend their evening getaway, Visit Orlando is partnering with several hotels to offer Magical Nights staycation packages. The Alfond Inn is participating with a one-night stay in a classic room, complimentary parking, champagne and a dinner for two at Hamilton’s Kitchen, starting at $329.
Venues may be added in the coming weeks, and guests are encouraged to make reservations as soon as possible to ensure the availability of preferred dates. For more information, visit the Magical Dining website.