Voters will have an opportunity to speak with state and county candidates when the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce hosts its 2022 Political Mingle, 5-8 p.m. on Tuesday, June 28, at the Winter Park Events Center, 1050 W. Morse Blvd.
“Elections are critical in shaping the future of Winter Park and our state,” said Winter Park Chamber President and CEO Betsy Gardner Eckbert in a prepared statement. “We are excited to give our community the important opportunity to learn more about the field of candidates.”
Guests will be able to speak with each candidate at their booths. Attending candidates are as follows:
- Judge Andrew Bain, Orange County Judge, Group 2
- Aldo Bartolone, Ninth Judicial Circuit, Group 44
- Judge John Beamer, Ninth Judicial Circuit, Group 14
- Jeff Boone (D) FL-10
- Amanda Sampaio Bova, Orange County Judge, Group 9
- Sen. Jason Brodeur (R) District 10
- Rep. Kamia Brown (D) District 15
- Judge Vincent Chiu, Ninth Judicial Circuit, Group 44
- Rep. Anna Eskamani (D) FL-42
- Judge Elizabeth Gibson, Orange County Judge, Group 17
- Rep. Carlos Guillermo Smith (D) FL-37
- Alison Kerestes, Ninth Judicial Circuit, Group 9
- Michael Morris, Orange County Judge, Group 8
- Fay Olga Pappas, Ninth Judicial Circuit, Group 9
- Judge Elizabeth Starr, Orange County Judge, Group 8
Guests can also take part in a straw poll from 5-7 p.m. with results announced by 7:30 p.m.
The Winter Park Chamber has hosted its Political Mingles since 2002. The 2020 event went virtual due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and approximately 140 guests attended the 2018 mingle.
Candidates will be added as they are confirmed, check the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce website for updates. Click here for event registration and ticket purchases.