On October 1, Cogent Bank officially opened its Winter Park Banking Center at 655 W Morse Blvd., Suite 111. The location will serve as the Central Florida headquarters for its private banking division.
In celebration of its new opening, Cogent is hosting a daily open house this week that began on Monday, October 4 and will last until Friday, October 8 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for locals to see the new office, enjoy refreshments, and enter a drawing for daily prizes and a grand prize. According to Cogent, winners for these prizes will be announced Friday, October 8, however, patrons are not required to be present for the announcement to win the drawing.
The Winter Park team for Cogent Bank’s new location will include the following:
- Trish Teague, Central Florida Private Banking Manager
- Susy Scarlatos, Private Banking Relationship Manager
- Jennifer Reynolds, Banking Center Manager – Private Banking Services
- Mireya Antoshka, Client Service Specialist
- Garcia Shaw-Hewan, Client Service Specialist
- Lisa Dubiel, Residential Lending Specialist
Locals interested in attending the bank’s grand opening should head East on West Morse Boulevard, take a left onto N. Pennsylvania Avenue, take the first left into the parking garage, and look for Cogent client parking signs to enter the building from the first breezeway.