If you find yourself looking for that perfect backdrop – a place with character, charm, nature, and art – Winter Park is the local destination with all the vibes, and then some.
Here are a few spots that provide an array of options for a variety of celebrations.
(1) Kraft Azalea Garden – A widely used park for photographing intimate weddings, graduation, maternity, engagement, and family photos. The park is surrounded by a lake with tall, expansive trees with hanging moss providing great shade. If you are looking to capture a glow of light between the trees, early morning or later afternoon are great times for a photoshoot.
(2) Park Avenue – The street of Park Avenue is a local favorite with much to offer. From brick walls and antique doors, to historic benches and little getaway nooks such as the alley way by Barnies Coffee, the colorful historic architecture has stood the test of time.
(3) Central Park + SunRail Train Station – Looking for a spot to spread out a blanket, a fountain to run around, or beautiful flowers to smell? Central Park is the picture-perfect spot for lifestyle photography. Plus, the SunRail Train Station boasts a great Winter Park sign/archway.
(4) The Alfond Inn – This local gem of a hotel is stunning inside and out. With a modern style, tropical courtyard, and colorful artwork on display throughout the hotel, the scenery is a great fit for any occasion. The Inn is ideal for your next business headshot or even a fun engagement shoot.Rollins College – Named “most beautiful college” by The Princeton Review, Rollins College offers many opportunities to capture the perfect shot. Featuring various archways, scenic lakefront views, vintage architecture, and colorful tiles, the options are endless.
(5) Rollins College – Named “most beautiful college” by The Princeton Review, Rollins College offers many opportunities to capture the perfect shot. Featuring various archways, scenic lakefront views, vintage architecture, and colorful tiles, the options are endless.
(6) Casa Feliz – A restored Spanish farmhouse overlooking a lush golf course, Casa Feliz is a fairytale venue. The red brick and bright blue window shutters are just a few of the details that add a pop of color to any photo shoot.
(7) Dinky Dock Park – Just one of the beautiful city parks in Winter Park, Dinky Dock Park is located next to Rollins College. The beach area, along with the pier, are excellent photo locations with a lakeside view.
(8) Mead Botanical Garden – Walk the trails, bring a picnic basket and discover the beautiful nature of these gardens. Looking to spend family time, capture intimate engagements or enjoy bird watching? This is the ideal destination.
Winter Park is full of history, color, and beauty, with endless opportunities to capture special moments in your own backyard. We would love to see your photos, please tag @the32789 on Instagram or Facebook.